Monday, March 23, 2009

OOPS- I misspoke!


In my last post I stated I had about 200 bookmarks. I guess I was wrong- my computer tells me I have 1644 bookmarks!! Wow- Yikes! I guess I have a lot of blogs I like! I also have quite a bit of organizing to do- so I can finally find what I am looking for! oh my my bookmarks are looking like my storage room- ahhhhhhh!

Feel free to leave a comment whenever you want! I love them and it connects me to you- bloggy friend! I have thought about combining my blogs- is it a hassle to read each one or do you usually tune into one and not the others? I would be interested to know. If one goes- it would be this one ;-(

I feel like they all have a different purpose but we will see.
Blessings to you!

4 comments:

Sally-Girl! said...

I say do what is best for you to be organized with your thoughts. It is not a problem to read all three! And yet, I know how hard it is to keep up on two! But then I contemplate starting a third!!! Well, I will be starting a third once our next little one finds us!!! So tune in for Isaiahmakes9!

Unknown said...

I was just wondering to myself how you keep up with more than one blog. I love blogging but find it difficult to keep up with my one. I have been reading your other blog and just saw this one. The title caught my eye as I desire to simplify. Do what helps you to simplify.

From the Erben Gang..... said...

JEAN! I just found your blogs!. I LOVE them. I started one and then just stopped. Oh your girls look amazing. Sarah looks like she has adjusted so well. And two more girls on the way?? That brings tears to my eyes. I would love to do it....maybe someday. My 6 kids under 12 years are keeping me busy! Ever head out this way? You are in my thoughts! xxoo

Sarah said...

Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a delightful spot to slip off my shoes and drench myself in goodness.

Splashin,
Sara