Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am in Awe of God!

I just have to say this- seriously, how does a women my age (I feel as young as can be ) have the blessing of a child. I can not believe how good God is. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, ... Lord, you have more than fulfilled my every dream. You are so kind to bless us with a child. We are so very excited to have this darling little girl join our family.

I am a little worried about traveling without my hubby but I am also comforted in knowing that you will be with us every step of the way. With you, Dear Lord, I can do this! We will be okay! I feel your presence and it is so reassuring and comforting. I am truly in awe of you. I will never be able to say enough thank you's! Our time is so near... it is nothing short of a miracle.

1 comment:

Lynsay said...

Hi Jean. I'm so excited that you are almost here to meet your daughter! We will be praying for your journey! If there is anything we can do to help, please, please let us know!! Also, I talked to Linn today and she made me promise I would be seeing you (I didn't know she was sending something but I'm so excited!)so let me know when you know where you are staying. I can either meet you right when you get off the plane or later at another location. Praying on!