Monday, January 12, 2009

What is wrong with me... Or maybe it is what is right with me?

Honestly- I do not understand this? What is going on with me and why am I this way? I think it is a good thing but sometimes I wonder if I am crazy? I say God what is wrong with me- why am I kid crazy? For me there is no limit- I would continue to adopt until someone told me NO. With all of our pregnancies I was sooo sooo sick that 5 was all I could do but now I say perfect plan Lord- I love your children and now I realize my children are waiting for me... all over the world! 

I do happen to be married to what I believe is the most wonderful man in the world. He says to me- "honey, I am going to protect you from you"! This guy loves me a lot- what a blessing! He has set a limit of 4 adoptions. Actually I think he is pretty reasonable BUT there are times I don't want limits- I just want to see what God has in store for us. In reality, I think my hubby is wise and I need to be peaceful and see where God leads us. 

I feel so strongly (and actually hubby does, too) that there is another little girl in China waiting for us. Because I have seen the miracle of adoption actually happen, I am anxious to get to her and bring her home. I know we have a ways to go with our sweet Sarah but it is almost painful knowing that another child is waiting for us. Sarah tells us how she had no Mama and no Babba and now she does! We tell her "thank you so much Sarah for waiting for us!" We were meant to be together! You are our little girl and you belong with your Mama and your Babba, with your family! She says love ya, love ya family- it is so stinkin sweet!

It is our dream to bring our daughters home and then to help other families bring their children home. I want to be Mommy to all of them BUT I know I can't be- so it is my deepest/ our deepest dream/prayer that we can bring the children home to their Mommys and their Daddys. Thank you Jesus! Please help us make this dream come true!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Bless you Jean, you have such a big heart. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you - I'd say all is right with you and may it continue to be so!

Pam said...

It right with you. All right! Although we haven't been home much longer than you with #2 from China, I think we may be back again, too.

BTW~ when we were first married, we lived in your neck of the woods. LOVE that city~ and I would LOVE to go back!

Pam
andthentherewereseven.blogspot.com

Laura L. said...

A very sweet post.
Not a thing wrong with you. You have a very big heart and I do believe that God has called you to love and adopt His chidren.
It is God who gave you that precious heart, so full of love.

Sally-Girl! said...

I must be sick too then!!! Robert and I know there is another child waiting for us somewhere too. While I have thought it was in China, God is leading me to some other areas right now as he is Robert. We shall wait and see where He takes us next. I am just thankful that I know what I am called to do!!

You know I heard from several people prior to going to China that you can't just go once! Once you have been there, your eyes have been opened, you can't turn away!

Love your heart!!!!