Monday, October 13, 2008

Recorded Messages from the Past!

We have a few messages on our answering machine that mean the world to me. They are the voice of my mother. They are very difficult to listen to and they pop up for review every 100 days. I can not erase them because well I GUESS I DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY... they are from Mom who passed away on April 26th, 2008. Todays message was so sweet- Hello, Jeanie, well I guess I called too late and your kids are in bed. I just wanted to tell you that I miss my little girl (Anna), oh and I miss you too- my other little girl. Come by and visit as soon as you can. I love you! Well. okay, goodnight...
I love you too, Mom and I miss you, too...

1 comment:

Susan said...

I lost my Dad very suddenly in Nov. 04. I so relate to your sweet post here. Thanks for sharing. What a blessing it is to have this.