Sunday, October 5, 2008

Simplify, Simplify, Simplify...

These are the words of Henry David Thoreau! They are not directly from the bible but in all honesty I feel like they must have been inspired by God. To me they are words of comfort and wisdom. It doesn't mean take the easy way out or do as little as you can. It means to enjoy the simple things in life. If a task can be done in a simple way do it that way instead of complicating things and making it difficult. Be peaceful, be simple, be a good person and be thankful to the Lord!

A while back when we were having more than the average challenges, Jim and I saw this written on a piece of driftwood. It seemed so "simple" and accurate. We felt like God was telling us something, it really spoke to our heart. That is how this blog got named! In order to keep my story "simple" I will stop here! God's Blessings to all!

1 comment:

Laura L. said...

Hi. What a great blog you have here, and so awesome that it's a place you can express your faith and your walk with Christ.
It was an encouragement to me when I read it.
I so appreciate those who are boldly sharing their faith.